Could this be true ??
Next time you hear Hillary, or any other Democrat, ranting about Republicans wanting to disenfranchise minorities by requiring voter ID, keep the following in mind:
- In 59 voting districts in the Philadelphia region, Obama received 100% of the votes with not even a single vote recorded for Romney. (A mathematical and statistical impossibility).
- In 21 districts in Wood County Ohio, Obama received 100% of the votes where GOP inspectors were illegally removed from their polling locations - and not one single vote was recorded for Romney. (Another statistical impossibility).
- In Wood County Ohio, 106,258 voted in a county with only 98,213 eligible voters .
- In St. Lucie County, FL, there were 175,574 registered eligible voters but 247,713 votes were cast.
- The National SEAL Museum , a polling location in St. Lucie County, FL had a 158% voter turnout.
- Palm Beach County , FL had a 141% voter turnout .
- In one Ohio County , Obama won by 108% of the total number of eligible voters .
NOTE: Obama won in every state that did not require a Photo ID and lost in every state that did require a Photo ID in order to vote .