Return to main page
But 1st a little joke from J.P. Moore
What has America become?
Subject: Winning Joke in England
THEY LIKE TO MAKE JOKES ON THE USA
An Israeli doctor says:
"In Israel, medicine is so advanced that we cut off a man's testicles, put them on another man, and in 6 weeks, he is looking for work.
The German doctor says:
"That' nothing. In Germany, we take part of a brain, put it in another man, and in 4 weeks he is looking for work."
The Russian doctor says: "Gentlemen, we take half a heart from a man, put it in another's chest, and in 2 weeks he is looking for work."
The American doctor laughs:
"You all are behind us. Seven years ago, we took a Muslim with no brains, no heart and no balls and made him President. Now, the whole country is looking for work!"
This joke actually won an award for the best joke in world competition held in England.
Has America become the land of the special interest and home of the double standard?
- if we lie to the Congress, it's a felony
- and if the congress lies to us its just politics;
- if we dislike a black person, we're racist
- and if a black dislikes whites, it's their 1st Amendment right;
- the government spends millions to rehabilitate criminals
- and they do almost nothing for the victims;
- in public schools you can teach that homosexuality is OK,
- but you better not use the word God in the process;
- you can kill an unborn child,
- but its wrong to execute a mass murderer;
- we don't burn books in America,
- we now rewrite them;
- we got rid of the communist and socialist threat
- by renaming them progressives;
- we are unable to close our border with Mexico,
- but have no problem protecting the 38th parallel in Korea;
- if you protest against President Obama's policies you're a terrorist,
- but if you burned an American flag it was your 1st Amendment right.
- You can have pornography on TV or the internet,
- but you better not put a nativity seen in a public park during Christmas;
- we have eliminated all criminals in America,
- they are now called sick people;
- we can use a human fetus for medical research,
- but it's wrong to use an animal.
- We take money from those who work hard for it
- and give it to those who don't want to work;
- we all support the Constitution,
- but only when it supports our political ideology;
- we still have freedom of speech,
- but only if we are being politically correct;
- parenting has been replaced
- with Ritalin and video games;
- the land of opportunity
- is now the land of hand outs;
- the similarity between Hurricane Katrina and the gulf oil spill
- is that neither president did anything to help.
- And how do we handle a major crisis today?
- The government appoints a committee to determine who's at fault,
- then threatens them,
- passes a law, raises our taxes;
- tells us the problem is solved
- so they can get back to their reelection campaign.
What has happened to the land of the free
and home of the brave?
Tawas City, Michigan